- The extended working “nose” and the L-shaped bend at an angle of 35′ of the tweezers allow working in hard-to-reach spots, and at internal and external corners of the eye
- Tight closure of the edges along the entire length of the working part – ideal for natural classic and large volumes of extension 7-8D.
- Manual sharpening and flawlessly polished working part
- Perfectly selected location and radius of the grooves on the tweezers handle allows us to make the tool as comfortable as possible for the technician
- The grooves on the body of the tweezers allow us to make a smooth and soft closure of the tweezers, that means the technician make less effort during work, as a result of that the hand will not get tired
- Stainless steel medical tweezers and it means that any disinfection and sterilization methods are available
- Tweezers length 125 mm, weight 17 g