- Nail nippers are beefier and more durable compared to cuticle nippers. Nail cutters are used for rough, hard nails, whereas nail nippers are designed for working with softer and thinner nails.
- suitable for correcting the length of a thin and medium nail plate
- designed for manicure and pedicure
- convenient for work in hard-to-reach areas due to the elongated tapered ends of the working part
- the tool fits comfortably in the palm due to the reinforced curved handles
- additional resistance to corrosion, which is provided by polishing with GOI paste